Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slight change of plans

The word "slight" in the heading is a misnomer.. and lemme tell you how.. alrighty!!!! in my first post when I analyzed what needs to be done.. I gave myself a two month time period to give the GMAT exam.. well, I realized lil later that for INSEAD the round 2 deadline is May 27th!!!

If I give GMAT after two months I would be eyeing the Round 3 deadline of 22nd July... and would you believe that I realized this just last weekend.. reminds you of the Doofus part of me?? :-)

Now this essentially means that I need to prepare my apps really well for INSEAD and give my GMAT exam before 27th May 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's putting toooooo much pressure. I have exactly 14 days!!!!!!!! I have not taken any Paid time off from the office too.. I think I would have to next week..

In other words.. "This is not mission difficult, Mr. Hunt, it's mission impossible. Difficult should be a walk in the park for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment