Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First CAT exam - 730

Alright.. I am assuming that you have read the previous blog.. so I have shifted the date as of now to give GMAT and also to apply to INSEAD..

well, now the first step towards that was to give one mock test.. and that's what I did today... but the problem was to find a free test.. I'll buy some tomorrow but today I had to get one free test..

searched and found Manhattan's free GMAT test.. and decided to give that.. Found the quant a lil tough.. so have to prepare more now..
well the result was 730... 50 Quant and 40 Verbal..

Will buy the Manhattan GMAT 6 test set tomorrow and start giving it on alternate days..

More to come fellas.. stay tuned in..

1 comment:

  1. Good score.. Good you decided to stick to your original plan. Better to be prepared well and then take the test...All the best with your preparation.
    Love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete