Thursday, May 14, 2009

Second CAT Exam - Bad Result (700)

Alrighty .. so today I bought the manhattan test series that has 6 tests.. and I am so sorry to say that the test didn't go well!!!!!! 

First of all, I was toooooooo tired.. hadnt slept well the last night and so throughout the test I was yawning..  Had to shake my head few times to avoid looking at the screen for a long time while my mind was still and not doing any calculations or analytical thinking!!!!!

I started the exam at 2030 Hrs.. and right now its 0012 Hrs.. it was quite an ordeal..  Have to make sure next time that I am feeling fresh.. can't afford to make this mistake again.. 

Alright.. so coming to the score part.. I just touched 700.. my break up was 47 (81%) Quant and 39 (89%) Verbal..  that made the total 700 (93%)... 

I am sad.. but very tired toooooo.. 

saying to myself, " Don't loooose hope man!!!!!! still you have almost a fortnight to improve.. Buck up and do well next time.. ".. 

Most importantly, I need to review this exam.. will do that tomorrow.. .very sleepy now..

adios.. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Dumb Doofus!!!

    This is HK here from BTG. Nice blog. I'm pretty much in the same boat but the difference is my boat is sailing east - focusing on Asia, although INSEAD is on my list. Feel free to visit my blog!! btw did you know that last sunday i scored a 700 too on MGMAT practice test. :)

    ReplyDelete